A world where every child is impacted with a solid Christian education through the power of the Holy Spirit and excellent educational instructions.
To educate the whole person to be a well balanced and equipped individual able to meet the changes and challenges of life through the provision of quality Christian education by competent and qualified staff and secure environment.
Pressing Towards the Mark. Philippians 3:14
Our Core Values
- Sound Christian principles
- Transformational leadership
- “CITAM Schools are a premier educational institution raising intellectual, godly and upright transformational leaders for this generation and beyond.”
- To provide education opportunities to all pupils regardless of gender.
- To help every pupil attain quality education, which will enable them to acquire knowledge, skills and attitudes they need in order to take advantage of career opportunities in future.
- To develop firm spiritual and moral standards in the pupils backed by social and personal skills.
- CITAM Schools provide a high broad based education where children are properly nurtured in their physical, emotional, intellectual, social and spiritual development in a supportive, secure and living environment.
- To prepare every learner to attain education based on firm, spiritual and moral foundation.
- To include a healthy spirit of competition to win gracefully and lose with dignity.
- To prepare every learner to read and to think critically, speak and write with cogency and precision.
- To help our learners achieve their academic goals while at he same time enjoying the process of learning.
- To train every learner to be aware of the world beyond the school community.
Learner's Statement of Faith
- My purpose in the CITAM Schools is to increase in all knowledge and to apply all knowledge wisely, to grow in strength and good health; to acquire skills of all kind so that I may glorify God and enjoy Him forever – so that I may be prepared to love and serve all mankind.